Terms & Conditions
Refunds, account credit or transfer of credit are only offered in select circumstances and at the discretion of Hybrid Pilates Directors.
Payment must be made prior to booking. You must either have pre-purchased sessions in your account or pay at the time of booking in the studio.
By booking a class at Hybrid Pilates you agree to and abide by these ‘Hybrid Pilates Terms & Conditions’. Please read these Terms & Conditions thoroughly before enrolling.
You agree to use the facilities and services, (including equipment), appropriately and safely. If you are not sure how to operate a piece of equipment properly, please ask a staff member before commencement of use.
You agree to follow any reasonable direction from members of our staff, relating to health and safety or any other matter.
Please let your instructor know of any injuries or concerns, prior to the class commencing.
You will inform us promptly if you change your address, phone number, email, bank account and / or credit card information for payment, or if there is a change to any other personal information relevant to your membership with us.
You agree to pay for any damage to the facilities caused by you or your guests through a willful act or negligence.
Please be punctual. We ask that you arrive 5 minutes before the scheduled start of a class, or 10 minutes prior for new clients. Entering a class that has already started is disruptive to other clients, so we ask that you do not join if you are 10 minutes or more late.
Grip socks are compulsory for hygiene and safety reasons. You may choose to wear athletic shoes during TRX classes.
Food and drink (other than bottled water) are not permitted in the studio.
You must be at least 16 years of age to attend group classes.
Pregnant clients may participate in-group classes up until 14 weeks. Please make your instructor aware.
As a courtesy to others, mobile phones are not to be used during class.
Staff members reserve the right to restrict clients from a particular class type for safety reasons.
All sessions at Hybrid Pilates must be booked online prior to attending. They can be booked via the MINDBODY App or through MINDBODY online.
If a class if full, we offer a waitlist system that is automated to let you know via email and / or text (if you have opted in to receive text notifications) as soon as a space becomes available. When / if another client cancels out, the first person on the waitlist is automatically bumped into the class and will receive an email and / or text notification.
The same rules (Cancellation & No-Show Policies) apply, if you put yourself on the waitlist, as to booking into a session. We recommend that you check your emails and / or text regularly to see if you have been moved from the waitlist into the session. You can cancel a waitlist session from your schedule just like a regular booking.
Bookings cannot be used by anyone other than that person booked into the class.
Class Passes will activate from the date of purchase.
A minimum of 2 clients are required for a group session to run. If you are the only client booked in, the class may unfortunately be cancelled, at the discretion of Hybrid Pilates. If this occurs, you will be contacted via text, phone and / or email and your session returned.
Cancellations need to be made more than 6-hours prior to your class commencement to avoid forfeiting your session. A ‘Late Cancel’ is defined as cancelling a booked session within the 6-hour period. We understand that unforeseen circumstances may arise, however as there are limited spaces available, we need to enforce fair and consistent standards. Cancelling a session will allow wait-listed clients to take your place in the class.
If you are on a membership, penalties may apply, as per the Membership Agreement Terms and Conditions.
If you reserve space in a class and do not show up without cancelling online or contacting us directly to cancel, the session will still be deducted from your account. A ‘No Show’ is defined as not attending the booked session.
If you are on membership, penalties apply as per the Membership Agreement Terms and Conditions.
Hybrid Pilates is committed to ensuring that your information is secure. To prevent loss, misuse, unauthorised access, modification, disclosure, alteration, or destruction, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online. However, you should keep in mind that the transmission of information over the internet is not completely secure or error-free.
Hybrid Pilates may collect the following personal information: names, addresses, email addresses, phone numbers and medical history. We collect your personal information for the primary purpose of providing our services to you, providing information to our clients and marketing. We may also use your personal information for secondary purposes closely related to the primary purpose, in circumstances where you would reasonably expect such use or disclosure. You may unsubscribe from our mailing / marketing lists at any time.
Your personal information may be disclosed in a number of circumstances including the following:
– Third parties where you consent to the use or disclosure; and
– Where required or authorised by law
It is important that your personal information is up to date. We will take reasonable steps to make sure that your personal information is accurate, complete, and updated when received. If you find that the information we have is not up to date or is inaccurate, please advise us as soon as possible so we may revise our records.
This policy may change from time to time and is available on our website.
I agree that Hybrid Pilates is in no way responsible for the safekeeping of personal belongings while attending class. I understand that classes may be physically strenuous, and that full care must be taken when receiving instructions and performing exercises. I accept that there is potential risk of personal injury, property loss or death, and agrees that neither I, my heirs, assigns or legal representatives will sue or make any other claims of any kind whatsoever against Hybrid Pilates or its members for any personal injury, property damage / loss, or wrongful death, whether caused by negligence or otherwise.
I understand that booking into a class with Hybrid Pilates demonstrates that I agree with the above Terms and Conditions.
1. Memberships to Hybrid Pilates consists of a minimum term of one month. This Membership will automatically be renewed after the minimum term and continue indefinitely unless cancelled by the Member.
2. Memberships may be cancelled without penalty after the minimum period has expired, providing Hybrid Pilates receive notification in writing with a minimum of 7 days’ notice prior to the next due direct debit date.
3. The Member will provide relevant details and authority to Hybrid Pilates for EZIDebit to debit from a nominated bank account or credit / debit card. Payments will be debited on the same day of each month; this will be the day the Membership is purchased or requested commencement date.
4. If the auto payment is set up using the Members bank account (not using a debit or credit card) and the payment fails, then EZIDebit will charge the Member a $14.80 fee.
5. The Membership is non-refundable and non-transferable.
6. If classes are not used within the week / month they do not roll over to the next week / month.
7. Members must abide by the ‘Hybrid Pilates Terms & Conditions’.
8. A ten-dollar penalty fee will be applicable for each instance that the Member ‘Late cancels’ more than two times within one calendar month. A ‘Late cancel’ is defined as cancelling a booked session within 6-hours of the class commencement time. Where necessary, this will be charged monthly, to the Member’s nominated bank account or credit / debit card, within the week following the end of the previous calendar month.
9. A ten-dollar penalty fee will be applicable for each instance that the Member is a ‘No show’. A ‘No show’ is defined as not attending the booked session. Where necessary, this will be charged monthly, to the Member’s nominated bank account or credit / debit card, within the week following the end of the previous calendar month.
10. Sessions can be booked one month in advance from the Membership debit date.
11. Hybrid Pilates may close for Christmas, Easter and Public Holidays. Scheduled payments will run as normal.
12. Suspension requests must be submitted in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org a minimum of 5 days prior the start of the requested suspension date. Each suspension must be a minimum of 14 days, commencing on Mondays and in weekly increments. Any suspension time will be added to the end date of the pre-paid monthly membership.
13. The Membership is non-cancellable during the minimum term, unless in the event of a severe medical condition, which precludes participation in Hybrid Pilates classes, in which case supporting documentation is required.
14. In the event that any direct debit made by Hybrid Pilates on the Member’s account is declined, Hybrid Pilates may terminate the Member’s membership and recover the balance of the payments in full, from the Member.
15. The Member accepts that the class timetable is subject to change without notice.
16. The Member can upgrade at any time with a new minimum term applied.
17. The Member has entered into this Agreement voluntarily and without duress.
1. Intro Pass Memberships to Hybrid Pilates are valid for 21 days. Hybrid Pilates reserves the right to extend passes at their discretion.
2. These Memberships are non-refundable, or transferable, and will activate from the date of the Members first booking.
3. These Memberships are only available to brand new clients. New Members can only purchase one Intro Pass, one time.
4. Members must agree to and abide by the ‘Hybrid Pilates Terms & Conditions’. Please read the Terms & Conditions thoroughly before enrolling.
5. Sessions can be booked in advance, from the purchase date.
6. If classes are not used within 21 days, they do not roll over to the following week.
7. In the instance that the Member ‘Late Cancels’ or is a ‘No show’ for their booking, that booking will be classified as used and deducted from the total number of classes. A ‘Late cancel’ is defined as the Member not cancelling a booked session prior to the required 6-hour notice period. A ‘No show’ is defined as the Member not attending the booked session.
8. The Member accepts that the class timetable is subject to change without notice.
9. The Member has entered into this Agreement voluntarily and without duress.